Position Title: Regional Sales Manager
Position Location: Beijing, China (Remote)
Why We Exist and What We Do
EditShare exists to simplify storytelling. We enable media professionals to collaborate on projects thanks to our ever-expanding range of innovative products and features, all designed to improve production and unleash creativity. Integration and collaboration are central to all products in our comprehensive range of media management solutions - from ingest to archive.
Why We Need You
EditShare is the pioneer of a new category of collaborative editing solutions designed for digital media workgroups and production companies. The EditShare system fuels the collaborative creative process for digital media artists by delivering high-quality, high-performance, and cost-effective networked collaborative editing solutions. We are entering an exciting time as an organization—focusing on rapid growth. We are looking for talented sales professionals to help propel the company to new heights.
Problems You’ll Solve
Reporting to, and sometimes working alongside the Director of Sales, China, you will be expected to have a strong physical presence at trade shows and industry events, as well as face to face meetings with customers and channel partners, managing sales from early lead stages through to project completion. An important part of the role will be to develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts in that region.
· In the first 30 days you will prepare, develop & execute a sales action plan in conjunction with management
· From day 1 you will prospect and 'cold call' to generate leads
· In the first 30 days you will develop and maintain relationships with customers already in the pipeline through phone conversations and networking visits
· Working directly with channel partners, in person, to assist in closing sales
· Developing existing relationships with channel partners and assisting them in expanding their EditShare business
· Developing the sales channel by seeking out new partners (resellers or system integrators) where existing partners are weak
· Identifying a list of strategic accounts and setting out a plan to reach out to all levels of the organisations
· Reporting of all activities and tasks on a daily basis using web-based CRM platforms provided.
What We’re Looking For
· 5+ years sales experience in a relevant media technology sector
· Persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills.
· A passion to provide clients with a high level of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure, tolerate stress yet maintain a high level of work quality, integrity, & qualified communication - both internal and externally
· Proven record of achieving sales targets and meeting company goals
· High-level negotiation skills combined with resiliency and tenacity
· Well versed in MS Office & at least one CRM
· Knowledge and proficiency in broadcast video and post-production workflows, and a technical or operational background in the target market is highly advantageous
· Hands-on approach; be willing to learn EditShare applications to be able to demonstrate product benefits to potential customers
· Able to source, implement, and operate any IT requirements for the home office in order to perform all duties.
· Being multi-lingual in Mandarin and English is a prerequisite. Other dialects such as Cantonese are a bonus.
· Candidate must be willing to travel as required for the job, be self-sufficient, and able to work independently, often without direct supervision.
· Driver’s license and own transport required for local travel
How We Work
At EditShare, our culture is driven by a shared respect for our customers, our people and our products. We are passionate about our Core Values and believe they empower us to innovate and solve complex problems. We expect all employees to own culture and live by the values.
● Customer Empathy: We listen first. We believe this allows us to understand the context of the story and respond rapidly with innovative solutions.
● Humility: We recognize that we are stronger as the sum of our parts and respect the value of each individual contribution. We have the courage to do the hard work and learn along the way.
● Dig Deep: We have the curiosity to ask questions until we understand and the integrity to follow through on hard discussions.
● All Around Players: We are all willing and able to step in and play any position. We all own the problem and are willing to quarterback a solution.
● Win Together: We are happy when our customers and our teams succeed. We practice honest communication and respectfully work together to solve complex problems.
EditShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
· ·精通MS Office和至少一个CRM客户关系管理